1. I can’t remember what I opened this post to type about
2. I am frustrated with no communication from the Oncology office in Cincinnati. I don’t want to make them angry because they are currently very important to me – potentially.
3. Nope…don’t remember what was going to go here either.
4. I am eating raw spinach and romaine lettuce this week. I have to find out if I need to just work through it and let my body adjust. I don’t have a lot of plans for the week so let’s see what happens. I had a sandwich today with thinly sliced tomato, romaine, and spinach on it. I will have the same tomorrow I think. I like sandwiches. Oh – it had Mayo and cheese on it too, just so you don’t think I am any weirder than I am.
5. I had to start using shampoo. I am using up all of my gross of expensive shampoos and when they are gone I will switch to something as natural as possible. From a distance I still look bald but when I wake up I have hair, short as it is, sticking up all over the place.