Things that I am grateful for today:
1. When I am sick I can stay home and be drowsy all day while taking lots of medicine
2. If I asked my husband to go to the store because I have a craving for an apple, he would go. ( I do, but I won’t)
3. That I have a weird knack for disappearing from work when all hell breaks loose and the people who work with me are responsible enough to take care of business when they need to.
4. The podcast “things you missed in History Class” it took me through many many nights of not being able to sleep during chemo and now makes me fall asleep even when I’m not tired just by hearing the theme music. Oh, and they taught me the phrase Pillow Book.
5. The UPS guy who brings me all the things I could ever want without ever having to leave my couch
6. Finding a group of people who suit me so well to work out with three times a week and give me strength I never knew I could have again
7. Electric Blankets